Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One of my favorite websites...

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to be mindful of what you are eating on a daily basis. Particularly if you are trying to drop some weight it's that much more important to your success. I've seen a direct correlation in the clients I've trained in relation to keeping a food journal and getting results...those who kept a journal would get results and those that didn't sometimes would get results, but most of time they didn't. It is such a huge accountability factor that in my opinion can't be left out of a fitness program.
You have to find what works best for you. Some like a journal they carry everywhere with them, others might type it up on a word doc at their desk, or use a certain software on their phone. One of my favorite ways to track calories is through an amazing free website thedailyplate.com that a friend told me about a few months back. It's super quick and easy. My favorite part is you can customize it to your goals and enter your daily exercise as well.

So weather you're just a fitness junkie or trying to lose a few pounds before swim suit season I highly recommend this little gem to help you get to whatever your goal might be.

4 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

What a great blog! You look gorgeous and I'm so glad we got back in touch!

Paul and Amy Barton said...

Hey Kimbo! I can't view your blog anymore. You need to send me an invite so i can see the cute things you are up to.

Fabiane Snell said...

Hey kim! thanks for the last comment! Things are going great so far here in Florida. We are enjoying the beach very much! Adam has his first check ride next week.. I dont know if you know but Im almost 5 months now ( pregnant), so far, so good! We miss you guys! your positive energy and enthusiasm for life! I wanted to see your blog and see what you are up to this days.. so if you want to, send me a invitation ok? have a great day!!!

CtephFrid said...

Missing this blog - it was so motivational!!! You were always a great motivation for me!!!
Thanks for all your help and support!